Monday, April 23, 2012

Prayer

     Prayer. This one word is very powerful. It can definitely change lives. I know that from experience. I remember when I was young and my brother was sick. Every night we would get down on our knees and pray for him to get better. Guess what, he did! Another experience was when I was a very sick baby. One day the doctors said I was going to die. My mom and dad prayed and prayed for me to get better. As the next few days went by I was getting stronger and stronger! God definitely is the Great Physician.

     I say all that to say this, prayer is very powerful. It's so powerful that it's worth saying twice! Last night before I went to sleep I prayed for the kids that I put on my blog. I know the economy is bad and money is tight, but all I want to ask you is this. All I'm asking is for you to pray for the children on the reece's rainbow website who need a family. Who knows, maybe God is calling you to adopt one of these children from another country!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment