Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What do I want for my birthday?

Theodore is on MFFM!! Yay!!!

Theodore

Remember when I talked about Theodore a while ago? I said that his file was sent back to his country and he didn't have a chance to find a family anymore. Well, I was totally wrong about that. God knew he needed a family and now Theodore has one coming for him! God is so good!

Next month, I'm going to turn 18. For the last couple of days, I've been pondering this question. What do I want for my birthday? Well, this is what I want.

Marla

I want Marla to have a family coming for her.

Darina

I want Darina to have a family coming for her.

That's what I want for my birthday. I can't say it any clearer than that. I want these two girls to be in the arms of their loving families. I don't want them to be in an orphanage or institution for the rest of their lives. I want them to be happy, living with families who will love and care for them.

These two girls need our help. They need to be adopted soon, or they will spend the rest of their lives in an institution. I don't want that to happen to them. Please blog and share these girls anywhere you can. Also, please pray for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment