Friday, October 26, 2012

Good New... No, wait. Great News!

I am so happy right now!

Carolina



Yesterday I looked at the My Family Found Me page on Reeces Rainbow. Guess who I saw on there? If you guessed Carolina, then you were right. I am so happy for her! I'm praying that the adoption will go smoothly and Carolina will be with her family soon.

Marla



I also have some more good news. The $500 matching grant for Marla has been put into her account! Now she has $2000 in her account. And, she only needs $500 to be on the sizable grants page on Reeces Rainbow. She's so close! Please share Marla on your blogs, facebook, etc. She desperately needs our help. Lets find a family for Marla!

2 comments:

  1. You are doing a wonderful thing here. I am so happy to see all of your wonderful advocacy for these kids who have no voice....including our future daughter. We are thrilled to be bringing Carolina home!

    ReplyDelete