Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Victoria, Zack, Theodore, Elias, and Brandon

Well, I have some more good news. Victoria and Zack are on My Family Found Me! Yay!!!! I know Zack has been on there for a while, but I kept forgetting to mention it on here. I'm so happy for them!



This is Elias. He is 3 years old and he has CP. Isn't he cute! I just want to cuddle up with him!

But I have some bad news. I tried looking for Theodore on Reeces Rainbow, but I couldn't find him. He was taken off of Reeces Rainbow because no family wanted to adopt him. I feel sad because I think he should have stayed on RR. Then, after they saw and fell in love with him, a family could have adopted him.



This is Brandon. Next month he will turn 7 years old. He has CP and is in the same orphanage that Marla is in. Doesn't he look handsome?

Please pray that Elias and Brandon will be adopted soon. Also pray that Victoria and Zack's adoptions will go smoothly. Also pray for the families that were affected by Hurricane Sandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment