Sunday, September 9, 2012

Marla Matters

Yipee! Marla has over $1,000 in her account! Yay! It's much better than the $20.00 she had back when I first saw her profile. (I think that was in April. I'm not absolutely sure though. Time is going by too fast.)



Marla Matters is a new facebook page that was made to help advocate for Marla. When you click on the link above you will go right to the page. You will be able to see what fundraisers are going on to help raise money for her.

The book sale was absolutely amazing! It turned out very well. Last time my mom and I checked there was $650.50 raised for her. I think it went up since then. Isn't that amazing?


               


I wish I could tell you how much I love Marla. Yes, I know I've said it a hundred times, but I wish I could tell you the longing I feel to go get her. I want to go get her and take care of her. I've said it over and over to my mom. And, just a few days ago, my mom called her "my daughter." Whoa. I might be getting the mother instinct, even though I'm not a mother. I don't know what else to call it.  I don't want her to go into the institution. I want to keep her safe from harm. I want to show her that I love and care deeply for her.



There is going to be another fundraiser for Darina, Haven, and Marla soon. It will be a 31 bags fundraiser with new items for the fall. It's started now, and it will end on September 20. Check it out by clicking on this link. 31 Fundraiser for Darina, Marla and Haven

Also, on September 15 Haven's Art Gallery will be ending. There are still more pictures and crafts being added for bidding. They are really pretty so check out the page! Just click on the Haven's Art Gallery link to see the page.



Please pray that these precious girls will be adopted by loving families soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment