Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Amazed

I am so amazed. I still can't believe it even after almost 24 hours. The video has made such a big impact already. I mean, within an hour of posting it there have been many comments about it. (Good ones, not bad.) I was actually crying when my mom told me some of the comments.

 This just shows me that when God wants you to do something, you do it and leave the results with Him. When the idea first popped into my head, I really liked it. When it kept on popping in my head I knew that it was God telling me to do it. I also knew that if I didn't do it then He would be pushing me to do it. So I knew that I needed to do it and soon. And I did it! (with my sister's help too) So, if you are ever called to do something, and you know it is God calling, don't wait! You just go out there and do it.

I still hope and pray that God will use the video to help these children find families.

No comments:

Post a Comment