Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Me and CP

I finished the video! Yeah, I know it's been a while, but I finally finished it! I'm so happy! I hope and pray that God will use the video to help these children find families. Wouldn't that be wonderful? The link to the video is right here. Please share it with your friends and have them share it with their friends.
Reece's Rainbow Cerebral Palsy Adoption Video

Lately I've been thinking about my own experiences with CP and therapy. I know from experience that therapy does wonders for a child with CP. It can help them by improving their CP from severe to mild.(or in my case, very mild) I think if I had been born in a different family I would not be where I am now. Aren't God's plans wonderful? When I was younger I never would have thought that I would be blogging and advocating for children with CP just like me. I fully believe that God allowed me to have CP for this reason, and maybe many more.

 All through my life I've always wondered why God allowed me to have CP.  Now, in 2012, God has shown me why I have CP and why I have very mild CP instead of moderate to severe CP. I have to say it's a blessing to be where I am now instead of where I could have been without the therapy I've had and the family I have. It shows me more and more how much God loves me, and, to sum this all up, it's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment