Thursday, July 26, 2012

"Help Me!" Marla

This little girl is Marla. She is 5 years old and she has CP. I put her on my first blog post, but I never really talked about her. You can click on her name to see her profile.


.                                                                      Marla
                                    


Marla is in serious need of a family. Now when I say serious, I mean serious. She is facing transfer to an institution very soon, and I mean very soon. Here is a more recent picture of her.

                                             

These pictures just break my heart. Even before her profile was updated with this picture my heart was broken. She's so thin, and she doesn't need to be.  She needs to be loved on and cared for by her mommy and daddy. She does not need to spend the rest of her life in an institution.

Mommy? Daddy? Where are you?

This is a desperate cry from a little girl who needs our help. From the bottom of my heart, I am asking for your help. Pray for her, advocate for her, help raise money for her account, and, if God is calling you to do it, adopt her. She needs our help desperately.

Will you help Marla?


No comments:

Post a Comment