Thursday, May 24, 2012

Edena has a family!

Edena has a family! Yes, you read that right. Edena has a family! Oh, I'm so happy!!!! I actually clicked on the MFFM page twice to see if I saw that right. I can't believe it!!!!!

The first time I saw her she 1: didn't have a family, and 2: didn't have a lot of money in her account. As I kept looking at her profile, I saw that her account was going up and up and up. Now today as I looked on the MFFM page I saw her name on it!!!! I couldn't be happier for her!!! Please pray that everything works out and that her adoption goes smoothly.

Since Edena has a family I'm going to put another boy on here. His name is Ivan, and he has CP. He is just the cutest little boy you will ever see. If you click on his name you will see his profile. Are you his mommy and daddy?


                                                                        Ivan

                                      

4 comments:

  1. Oh my word! I decided to search the RR facebook page for Edena and see who may have been praying for her. This post brought tears to my eyes!

    It is us! We are so crazy in love with her and are adopting her! I cannot wait to get my little girl home. We haven't even told our families yet, so the thought that someone else was so excited to see her name on the MFFM page makes me so happy and humbled.

    THank you! Thank you for caring about her. Thank you for praying for her. Thank you for your sweet words and your efforts to get some money into her little fund.

    We will definitely be praying for the other little ones, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ivan is so darling! So glad you are including him in your advocacy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Pam! Ivan really is sweet!

    ReplyDelete