Monday, May 7, 2012

I Refuse

Well, earlier today I was listening to the song by Josh Wilson called, "I Refuse." While I was listening to it, these lines really caught my attention. Here are what they are. "I can hear the least of these, crying out so desperately. And I know we are the hands and feet, of You oh God. So if You say move, it's time for me to follow through, and do what I was made to do. And show them who you are!" The chorus is really good too. Actually, the whole song is really good. The first thing I thought of was the children on the Reece's Rainbow site.
     These children want a family to love them and care for them. We can't just sit back and pretend like these problems don't exist. This is the real world, and they do exist. We are the hands and feet of God. We are called to be like Jesus and to take care of the orphans and widows. (Read James 1:27.)

Ok, I know that I've put up children with CP on my blog, but I felt like I had to put this little girl up. She has HIV, but I feel like if she is seen as soon as possible by her forever family, she could have a better chance of getting adopted. I know that there are other children with HIV, CP, Down Syndrome, etc, but I felt like I should at least get her noticed. Please pray that the right families for these children go and get them quickly.

                                                                      Edena

                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment