Thursday, May 31, 2012

Missy

                                                                         Missy

                                         


Oh, look at this little girl! Not that long ago I looked at the newly listed children page and I saw little Missy on it. It breaks my heart to look at her picture and imagine her laying in a crib all day. She has CP. She would be in a much better condition with a family that loves her and getting the therapy she needs. Please help me pray for her and everyone else that I have on my blog. (As always, click on her name to see her profile.)

 Prayer is the best tool we have as Christians to help these children. If prayer and advocating for these children helped Gabby find a forever family, then prayer and advocating can help Missy and everyone else find a forever family. If God can do it, (and we know He can) and if it's His will, then He will do it. All we need to do is have faith.

(Update on the CP video) I'm still working on it. I found the songs that I want to put in it and I'm still working on getting the pictures. I haven't figured out how to get some footage of a couple of them to add in the video. Don't worry though. I'll figure it out. Please pray that God will use the video to help these children on RR.

No comments:

Post a Comment