Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Noel


Ok, honestly I don't care at this point how many children with CP I have on my blog right now. I know I have a lot, but would it harm anyone to put two more on? (for right now at least) They have the same name, and you can find them both when you click on their name above their pictures. They are both girls, but the Noel on the bottom has severe CP.  On her profile it says that she ( Noel on the bottom ) is "just existing." To me that is just sick and wrong. None of these kids should just be existing. They should be living healthy and happy lives with families that love them just like the rest of us. Please help me pray for these two girls along with everyone else on RR.'
      I also have a prayer request. There's a lady on the RR facebook page and she is feeling kind of depressed. She needs to raise $7,000- $9,000.00 to be fully funded so she can get her little girl home. Please help me pray that she will be able to get the funds so she can be with her little girl.
  Another thing I'd like to say is that Kurt has more that $50.00 in his account! For such a long time I've seen his profile and he only had $10.00. I'm so glad there are people who want to help these kids. It makes me so happy.

                                          Noel  
    
                                   Noel
      There's one more thing I'd like to say. I had an idea to make a video and put all the children with CP that are on RR in it. My sister helped me pick out the songs for the video and in a while I'll be putting it up on my blog. It may be a while before it is up though. But I'll definitely be putting it up so please be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment