Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Reid and Carolina

Ok, two more. I know I said that on my last post, but I can't leave these two out. There's a boy named Reid and a girl named Carolina. Reid is 5 and he has CP. You can click on his name to see his profile.
Doesn't he look like a handsome boy? Wouldn't he thrive in a loving family he can call his own?

Reid






Please help me pray for Reid and Carolina. They both need families soon.
I'm definitely going to put them in the video I'm making.

Carolina



Isn't she adorable? Carolina just turned 6 ten days ago. You can click on her name to see her profile. I'm not sure if she is going to an institution soon or not. She can walk a little bit, and she can say a few words. Wouldn't speech therapy and PT help her so she can walk and talk without any problems? Shouldn't she be in a family who loves and cares for her? Shouldn't she be smiling and happy with her family?
I think so.

Another thing I saw was that Gabby only has until June 10th to get adopted. : (  Won't someone step up in faith and say I want to adopt her?

No comments:

Post a Comment