Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Zack and Hudson


I just looked at the Newly Listed Children page on Reeces Rainbow and I found a few more children that need families. Here are two of them. Please pray that these boys will be adopted by loving families.

                                     Zack
Meet Zack. He is 11 years old and he has CP. I don't know how long he's been waiting for his family, but I do know this. I know that he doesn't have to wait any longer if a family is willing to adopt him. He looks like he was having fun in that pool. Wouldn't therapy and the love of a mommy and daddy help Zack reach his full potential?


 I think whoever adopts Zack will always have fun days playing with him and taking care of him.

 Are you Zack's mommy and daddy?



                            Hudson                     





Look at this little sweetie pie! This little boy is Hudson. In October he will be 2 years old. He also has CP. Every time I've put a young child on here I've always said that the sooner they can get adopted the better. It's the same thing with Hudson. The sooner he can get adopted then the sooner he can get the therapy he needs and the love from his mommy and daddy.



No comments:

Post a Comment