Wednesday, August 1, 2012

On the Clouds of Heaven

Well, after I wrote the other post about Margaret and how she died I went to my room and cried. Actually, it wasn't crying, it was more like sobbing. I don't think I've cried like that in a long time.

But, after I cried, I closed my eyes and I saw Jesus, (the way I imagine him to be) and he had his arms around me. I was on his lap with my head on the left side of his chest, and he was telling me that everything was going to be okay and that Margaret was in Heaven.

But wait, it gets even better.

After that, I saw myself entering Heaven. Who do you think was the first person I saw? If you said Margaret, then you're right! She was in front of a group of people heading towards me. Among them were Simeon, Ivan, Haven, Presley, Darina, and Marla.

After they came and welcomed me into Heaven, we all held hands and walked into Heaven on the clouds. I was in the middle. It looked so real that I don't know if it was a dream or a vision. I'm kind of thinking that it was a vision because I wasn't asleep. If I was a good painter I would want to paint the part when we were all holding hands as we walked further into Heaven. It looked so beautiful.

That dream (or vision) is something I will always remember. I felt comfort after I opened my eyes and I stopped crying. Jesus is definitely our Comforter when we need comfort.

1 comment: