Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sad News...

Right now my heart is breaking.

I'm writing this blog post with tears in my eyes. I could start crying any moment now.

I just heard some sad news. Right now the news hasn't sunk yet, but I know it will in a minute. There is a little girl in Ukraine that has just died. Her name was Margaret. My sister called her "mini me" because she said she looked like me. I put her in the CP video, but I never mentioned her on here.

Here is a picture of her.



I don't know what to say. I honestly don't know what to say. It breaks my heart. I'm upset because Margaret died without being adopted by her mommy and daddy. Not only that, but she died without knowing the love of a mommy and daddy.

I'm just heartbroken.

                        Marla



I hate to think about Marla dying so young and without a mommy and daddy. She needs our help and she needs it ASAP. I don't think I would be able to keep myself from crying for hours if I heard the news that she died. I mean, when I first saw her on Reece's Rainbow, I cried for ten minutes straight because I felt so sad for her. Now, after I saw her recent picture on her profile I feel even more sad.

What about Carolina? She's in an institution and probably in terrible conditions. And what about Reid? He's in another orphanage and no one can adopt him except the people from his country.

I guess I feel guilty for not mentioning these kids enough. But what else can I do? I can mention them more, but I can't go and adopt them all because I'm not old enough. I wish I could...

Please, please, please pray for these children on Reece's Rainbow. Pray for them, advocate for them, and, if God is calling you to do this, adopt them. They need our help, and they need it NOW. (The capital letters are supposed to signify urgency, not yelling.)

No comments:

Post a Comment