Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Marla and Darina

Have you ever watched a movie that touched your heart so much that you felt like jumping into the tv? One day I was watching a movie called Christy. It's about a girl who was going to live in the Smoky Mountains. She was going to be a teacher at the school there. The movie I watched was basically the beginnings of her living there. My mom and I watched a few episodes that were done after the movie. I think it was a tv series and the first episode was the movie I watched. As I was watching it, I had the feeling of jumping into the tv. There was a shot where Christy was looking at a lot of children as she was standing in front of the school. As that shot was going, I wanted to pause the movie and jump into the tv with all my clothes in my hands. The children all had dirty clothes on and I don't think they had any shoes. Even though I had the feeling I knew the only thing that would happen was me bumping my head and possibly breaking the tv, but even for a movie, that shot still broke my heart.

Now, I have that feeling again. This time though I want to go into my computer monitor and I want to get a little girl out of an orphanage. Okay, I want to get two little girls out of the orphanages they are in. I'm thinking about Marla and Darina. I can't get Darina out of my head and I just can't stop thinking and worrying about Marla. They both need families and they both need to get out of the orphanages they are in ASAP. If they don't get adopted they can get worse, and yes, possibly die. Right now it doesn't look like Marla has a lot of time before she is sent to an institution. I really don't want that to happen to her. She looks so thin and fragile and I hate to think that she could get worse.

                          Marla                                                                           Darina             

I also don't want to see Darina in the same situation and condition that Marla is in. Please someone get these little girls and get them quickly! Please!!!!! They need our help and they can't wait much longer.

 Please pray for Marla and Darina. Pray that the right families will find them soon and they will get adopted. Also pray that the adoptions will go smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment